Passenger safety and protection is our main priority at Dublin Airport, while many aspects of your Dublin Airport experience will stay the same, we have put in place new measures in our car parks for your safety and protection. Please see our video below to see the new measures we have put in place.
What car parks are currently open at Dublin Airport?
The Express Red Long term car park and the Short-term car parks in Terminal 1 and 2 remain open.
What safety measures have been implemented in the car parks?
1. Dublin Airport Car Parks operate contactless entry and exit. Upon arrival and exit to your car park, simply tap your debit/credit card or payment enabled mobile phone and the barrier will open. This contactless facility is available up to a maximum of €99.
2. Entry and exit barriers will automatically open by reading your car registration number if you have pre-booked online. Alternatively, you can also enter the car park booked by tapping your debit/credit card or payment enabled phone that you used to make your online booking.
Your Journey from the car park to the Terminal
3. If you are a long-term car park customer please follow the floor markings that have been put in place to maintain social distance while queuing at the bus shelter.
4. Social distancing measures have been applied to the seating layout onboard the bus, together with plexiglass screens and hand sanitiser units. These buses are regularly sanitised and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser units at the bus shelter before taking your seat.
5. All passengers should wear a face mask throughout their full airport journey. Please see our guidelines on wearing Face masks here.
6. If you are a short-term car park customer we ask that you use the hand sanitiser available outside of the lift before taking the lift to the Terminal.
7. All escalators and luggage trollies are regularly cleaned and sanitised for use.
8. Only passengers with a valid boarding pass are permitted to enter the Terminals and you may be asked to present your boarding pass to a member of staff on entry.
9. Unsure of your return date or would prefer not to tap your card, you can still take a ticket to enter the car park and either insert this ticket into a payment machine or the exit machine to pay the parking charge.
Can I cancel my parking space if my flight was cancelled or my travel plans changed due to COVID-19?
Yes, our refund policy covers you for up to 6 hours before the stated start time and date of parking period. Cancellations made in this period will be refunded in full. To cancel your booking visit the “Manage My Bookings” section here. Customers who have booked through the Ryanair website should contact Ryanair customer service directly for a refund. You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address you used to make your booking in order to access your booking. daa must receive notification of your requested changes at least 6 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded. Please allow 2-3 business days for your bank to receive your refund. Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org