Here is list of General Car Park FAQs.
Are there any restrictions on the type of vehicle I bring to the car park?
- Both our long & short term car parks accommodate all standard vehicles, SUVs etc..
- Vehicles are subject to height restrictions in the short-term multi-storey car parks.
- We do not accommodate large commercial vehicles or vehicles with trailers attached
Are there any height restrictions in place in the car park?
- There are no height restrictions in our long term car parks
- The max height in our short term car parks is 2.1m (T2 Multi-storey), 1.85m (Terminal 1 A, B & C)
How can I make a complaint?
- If you wish to make a complaint or give feedback about the level of service you received please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively write to Customer Experience, Level 5, Terminal Building, daa plc,Dublin Airport, Co.Dublin
I have booked a valet with my car park booking, where can I find more information about NoH20 valet?
- You can find all details at http://www.noh2o.ie/
How do I know my car is secure while I’m away?
- Before leaving your vehicle you must ensure that it is locked and its contents are secured.
- For information on the car park terms and conditions click here
What happens if my car gets damaged while I’m away?
- Please see the standard terms and conditions (click here) as set out on the pre-booking pages of the website and also the disclaimer notices prominently positioned at the entrance to the car parks
What happens if my car won’t start when I return?
- There is a complimentary 24hr vehicle assistance service that operates in the car parks at Dublin Airport. Please contact +353 1 8144828 for more assistance.
I haven’t pre-booked online, can I still use the car park facilities?
- Yes you can still use the car park facilities even if you have not pre-booked online. Normal daily and weekly rates will apply.
What are the prices for arriving at the car park without booking online?
The drive up parking rates are as follows;
- €3.00 – first Hour
- €4.50 per hour – additional hours
- €40.00 – Maximum daily rate
What happens if I bring a different car to the one identified when making my booking online?
- Please insert the same credit/debit card used to make your online booking. If you have booked through Ryanair please press for assistance at the barrier
- The system will then identify your pre-booking & automatically lift the barrier
- You are also required to enter the same credit/debit card at the exit barrier when leaving the car park.
- If you have any difficulties please press for assistance, and quote booking reference.
What happens if my car licence plate is not recognised at the entry or exit barrier of my pre-booked car park?
- In the event that the barrier does not lift, insert the same card you used to make your booking into the card slot in the entry or exit terminal if you have booked directly. If you have booked through Ryanair please press for assistance.
- To avoid an additional charge, please do not press the button for a ticket. An issued ticket will mean the system will assume that you have no pre-booked reservation
- If you have booked car parking through the Ryanair website, then please press for assistance if your licence plate is not recognised at entry or exit. Please do not insert the card used to make the booking.
- If you require any additional help please press for assistance at the entry/exit terminal
What do I need to bring with me when travelling to the car park?
- Drive the same car whose licence plate details you provided when making the booking
- Bring the same credit or debit card used to make the booking
- An electronic or paper copy of your booking confirmation
What do I need to do when I arrive at my pre-booked car park?
- Drive to your pre-booked car park
- Stop at the entry barrier
- The system will automatically read your vehicle licence plate
- Once it matches the licence plate details provided to your online booking the barrier will automatically lift
- If the system does not automatically recognise your car registration please insert the same credit/debit card you made the booking with f you have booked directly. If you have booked through Ryanair please press for assistance.
What happens if I arrive at the entry to my pre-booked car park and a sign says that it’s full?
- The “Full” sign (Terminal 1 Block A) is for the information of customers who have not pre-booked their parking online
What happens if I arrive before the entry time I specified when making my booking online?
- The system will recognise your pre-booking up to two hours in advance of your expected time of arrival and up to 12 hours following your expected time of arrival e.g if you booked to arrive at 10am the system will recognise your booking and allow you to enter the car park at anytime between 8am and 10pm on the pre-booked arrival day.
What happens if I bring a different credit card to the card I used to make my booking online?
- If you bring a different credit card used to make the booking online please do not insert at either entry or exit as the system will not be able to link to your pre-booking. Instead it will treat as a separate transaction and charge the appropriate drive up rates
- If you drive up to the barrier and it does not read your licence plate automatically, and you do not have the card used to make the booking, please press for assistance and we will be able to assist you entering or exiting in a timely fashion.
- If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com
Online Booking FAQs
Making your car park booking online
How do I book online?
- Log on to www.dublinairport.com
- Select your dates and time for your travel.
- Click on the “Book Now” button.
- The system will check parking availability for the dates and times specified by you and, if parking is available, it will present a list of short and long term parking options.
- Select a preferred car park and continue to the personal details page.
- Enter your payment details and process the payment. Once all the details are correct you will receive a booking confirmation.
How do I know my booking has been accepted?
On completion of the booking process you will;
- Receive your booking confirmation notice while you are still online
- Receive an email confirmation at the email address you provided when making the online booking
- These confirmations set out the details of your booking and include your unique booking reference number.
Is it possible to amend or cancel a booking?
It is possible to amend or cancel a booking. To do so go to the “Manage My Booking” section, located under ‘Parking’ on the Dublin Airport Car Parks homepage.You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process in order to access this file. You can amend/cancel your booking up to 6 hours in advance of your car park entry date and time.
How close to my date/time of travel can I pre-book car parking?
The system will accept pre-bookings up to 3 hours prior to the expected time of arrival at the selected car park.
How far in advance can I pre-book car parking?
What if I don’t receive a booking confirmation at the end of the process or a booking confirmation email?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 944 0440
Can I book reduced mobility parking online?
Yes it is possible to pre-book reduced mobility parking online. For further information click here
What methods of payment can I use to pre-book parking online?
VISA, VISA Debit, Master Card and American Express
Can I use the same credit card for more than one reservation?
Yes, you may use the same card for multiple bookings providing none of the booking periods overlap. Please provide an alternative credit/debit card for each book for verification purposes only.
Do I have to pay a booking fee?
No booking fees apply.
Do parking charges at Dublin Airport include VAT?
Yes, the parking charges include VAT at 23%
How are online parking charges calculated?
Online parking charges are calculated on a per day/24 hour basis or part thereof. Dublin Airport offer a flat rate for both short and long-term parking. Your exit time will be extended to give you the full benefit of the per day parking rate. There is no additional cost for this extra time.
Express Long Term Red car park
Enter car park: 9am Monday
Exit car park: 12am Wednesday
The pre-booking will automatically extend the exit time to 9am on the Thursday. You will be able to leave the car park any-time up to 9am on the Thursday. So if you are delayed upon your return you may be still covered by your original booking.
How do I get the best online price?
Get the best online price by pre-booking your parking well in advance of your car park entry date. Demand is high for our lowest priced offers and they sell out quickly so the lowest price offered on one day may vary from what you see on a different day.
Our prices are subject to change. Therefore, the price is only valid at the time you get your quote.
I want to make a booking online and to pay in foreign currency using my credit card. How will the foreign exchange rate be applied to my booking?
The foreign exchange rate charged to your credit card is applied at the time you make your booking online. This exchange rate is set by your credit card company. Dublin Airport receives payment for your online booking only in Euro.
What happens if my credit card doesn’t work at the entry or exit barrier of my pre-booked car park?
Please press the assistance button located on the entry/exit terminal and a member of staff will be able to assist you.