** The T1 Lounge is open and available to book online. Please note the East Lounge, T2 Lounge and 51st & Green Lounge are currently closed.
Enjoy the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of The Lounge at Dublin Airport before your flight departure. We recommend that you book online for the best rates.
We offer an excellent service to all passengers regardless of airline or class of ticket.
Available in Terminals 1 & 2. Available for departing flights only.
What do I get at The Dublin Airport Lounge?
- Tranquil setting, comfortable, air-conditioned lounges
- Complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines
- A dedicated Business Centre providing computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the lounge
- The T1 Lounge is open with the following opening hours:
- 5:30am – 1:30pm – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Closed – Tuesday & Sunday
*Please note the East Lounge, T2 Lounge and 51st & Green Lounge are currently closed.
- Terminal 1: Proceed through Security Checks and access to the lounge is on ‘The Street’ between the security check areas. The lounge is situated on the 2nd level and access is via the stairs or lifts which are positioned directly opposite The Loop shops.
- Terminal 2: Our T2 Lounge is located airside and is directly adjacent to the 400 gates. Access is via the lift or escalator which brings departing passengers directly to the 400 gates.
Please note, access to the Lounges in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are not available after US Preclearance. Please click here for information on 51st&Green, The US Preclearance Lounge.
See what our previous customers had to say:
Lovely good quality lounge. They had an array of snacks like cakes and mini wraps and cheeses. The perfect treats before my flight. Checking in was quick and there were also seats and outlets open where I could charge my devices. This spot definitely puts my local lounges at Newark airport to shame!!